South Texas Association of Sterile Processing Services
To advocate for professionalism within the Sterile Processing industry in South Texas by:
- Pooling the knowledge and experience of members for the purpose of providing the best service possible to all departments of the hospitals;
- Discussing and attempting to solve problems submitted by fellow members;
- Stimulating interest in CSSD improvements through presentation of new techniques and products;
- Promoting and improving processes and techniques through collaboration and networking within the South Texas region and across the country; and
- Providing continuing education opportunities to members and other healthcare professionals.
College of Clean In-Person Seminar!
Date: Saturday, December 2nd, 2023
Time: 8:00AM – 3:30PM
Speakers: Cheron Rojo & Mary Ellen Fortenberry-Moore
Christi Spohn Corpus Christi Shoreline Campus
600 Elizabeth Street, Corpus Christi, Texas, 78404
*3rd Floor, Auditorium A, B, & C*
For more information and to register, please see our event flyer by clicking HERE.