Advance Your Knowledge - Earn CE Credits: Links to Free Online Education
April 8, 2020
We know many of you rely on healthcare conferences, meetings and chapter events to build your professional knowledge and earn continuing education (CE) credits that can be applied toward your IAHCSMM recertification. Because many of these events have been cancelled or postponed due to the pandemic, IAHCSMM wanted to provide a number of sources that offer quality online education (at no cost*) to help you meet your CE requirements.
In addition to the education IAHCSMM provides, here is a list of online education providers/offerings, along with their associated links. Please note: This is not an all-inclusive list.
- 3M Health Care
- Beyond Clean Podcasts
- Cardinal Health
- Case Medical
- Educational Dimensions
- Healthmark Industries
- Healthcare Purchasing News (trade magazine lesson plans)
- IAHCSMM's PROCESS THIS! Podcast Series
- Key Surgical
- Ofstead and Associates* Note: IAHCSMM members receive a discount on these webinars and, occasionally, free webinars are offered.
- O & M Halyard (Programs offered through Pfiedler Education; see link below)
- Pfiedler Education (Education available for Sterile Processing and nursing professionals)
- STERIS (STERIS University)