HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of the attendees, exhibitors and staff attending the HSPA Annual Conference & Expo are our top priorities. To help ensure we are able to meet, network and participate in educational offerings as safely as possible, we will be implementing the following protocols:
Before Attending Conference
- Registrants who are feeling ill prior to attending the Conference, tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the event, or have been in close contact with anyone who has or recently had COVID-19 should stay home.
Onsite During the Event
- The 2022 Annual Conference will require all conference attendees, exhibitor personnel and association staff to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arrival to the conference. Please note, if you are unable to provide this information, you will not be permitted to attend. To ensure a safe and productive conference, HSPA is partnering with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide all conference participants with a seamless way to upload proof of vaccination, negative COVID-19 tests, and complete health surveys. App information will be provided to all registered guests within 10 days of the conference, and successful completion will be necessary for admittance to the event.
- Although face coverings are not mandated in the city of San Antonio, masks may be required at the conference in accordance with CDC guidance for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
- The conference will be designed to promote social distancing. The educational session seating will be arranged to accommodate social distancing. All registrants are required to adhere to social distancing protocols set in place by complying with all instructions and seating and capacity restrictions.
- We strongly encourage proper hand hygiene. In addition to soap-and-water hand-washing, hand sanitizer will be provided to all attendees.
- All attendees are encouraged to honor other attendees’ personal choices regarding distance and personal contact.
All badge requests must be received no later than April 14, 2022. Badge requests received after this date may incur a $50 fee per badge and must be printed on-site. Name badges show the first and last name of the exhibitor representative, the company name, city, state and booth location. Badges show names of companies that are registered exhibitors (divisions and satellite companies will not be shown). All registered exhibitors receive 4 complimentary exhibitor representative badges per 10'x10' space.
- One 10'x10' linear or corner booth receives up to 4 badges
- One 10'x20' linear or corner endcap receives up to 8 badges
- One 20'x20' island receives up to 16 badges
- One 20'x30' island receives up to 24 badges
Exhibitor badges allow admittance to the exposition, as well as attendance to education sessions Sunday - Wednesday. Social events and Pre-Conference Hands-On Labs/Workshops are not included with the complimentary exhibitor badge. To attend these additional events or to receive CE credit for any educational session, separate attendee registration is required.
To submit your badge requests, complete the form below. Please note, you must submit at least one badge request per form. For quantities larger than 8, please complete the form multiple times.
To review badge requests received that have been processed, please contact Jessica Chiang, HSPA Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org