Access Your Certificates Online
Instant Access: Print Your Certificate(s)
No more waiting for the mail to arrive to receive your renewed HSPA certificate! When your renewal is complete, you will have instant access to print the same document you used to wait for by mail, saving you valuable time and energy.
Beginning January 1, 2024, HSPA will no longer be mailing copies of renewal certificates.
HSPA works hard to keep your renewal and exam rates as low as possible, while maintaining our high standards of service. Due to soaring printing and mailing costs, we have had to explore timelier and more cost-effective options for those renewing. The switch to digital, printable certificates was the most effective solution that not only allows for more convenient and immediate access to your renewed certificates, but also helps fulfill HSPA’s quest for controlling costs and fostering environmental stewardship.
Instant Verification: Verify Online
As soon as your renewal is processed, you may also verify your certification status by visiting https://verify.myHSPA.org. If you provide your HSPA ID number to your supervisor/manager/HR Department, they may verify your status and expiration date online as well.
To print copies of your certificate at any time using the HSPA online certification portal, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in and access your account at https://mycertification.myHSPA.org
- Click the link to “View/Renew my Certification (Submit Payment and CEs)”
- Click the link to “Print” on the right-hand side of the page
- As long as your certification is current and in good standing, you will be able to print a PDF copy of your certificate for your records
- You will see a separate Print link for each certification you hold